Thursday, 18 June 2015
Tuesday, 16 June 2015
Three reasons to use the remedy Solidago either in herbal tincture or homeopathic potency:
- If you suffer regular urinary tract infections. Solidago will help with the infection especially if used in conjunction with the herb Echinacea. It will prevent U.T.I.'s from causing more serious kidney infections. It addresses symptoms of urinary frequency, discomfort, poor urinary flow, retention of urine and frequent night-time urination.
- If you are a woman who has a uterine fibroid which presses against your bladder causing uncomfortable urinary frequency, then Solidago will help.
- If you are an older man who has an enlarged prostate gland which interferes with the urinary flow, then Solidago will make a big difference to your everyday life! (Don't forget to also take Saw Palmetto on a daily basis). If you have flare-ups which involve kidney infections, urinary retention and extreme discomfort to the extent that you need a temporary or ongoing catheter inserted..then Solidago will prevent this..Solidago's nickname is 'the homeopathic catheter' and for good reason.
Sunday, 10 November 2013
Sunday, 20 October 2013
- Homeopathic medicines are potentised and do not come in the form of herbal tinctures and capsules. Homeopathic medicines are uniquely prepared by a process of progressive dilution (diluted many times over in water) and vigorous succussion (shaking/friction of the solution). Herbs are prepared by preserving them in order to preserve their active ingredient but the ingredients are not diluted. Many homeopathic medicines are prepared from plants and herbs but many are not, and homeopathic medicines can originate from different types of substances other than plants. Although homeopaths may use herbal tinctures to give extra physiological support to a person's body and support their health, herbs are not often or always prescribed by homeopaths.
- Homeopathy does not merely refer to the fact that medicines are natural and are not drugs or man-made substances. Homeopathy is a complete system of medicine with guiding principles of how exactly to approach the cure of illness in its entirety and permanently. Homeopathic philosophy has an underlying theory of illness and many instructions on how exactly to overcome it.
- The most important difference is that homeopathy is based on the principle of 'Like cures Like' whereas herbalism is more similar to allopathic medicine, in that herbs are prescribed to oppose or counterbalance certain physical symptoms.